Next Sunday runs all ready to run at 9am:
19 May - 8 miles – Jubilee Pool, Penzance – Volunteer TBC – Jackie O’Keeffe (Bowden) – Same
26 May - Edinburgh Marathon or 8 miles - Gylly Cafe, Falmouth - Jackie O’Keeffe (Bowden) – Same
We need more Sunday run volunteers….
- to suggest a venue and come up with two or three routes of varying distances. All you need for a starting point is somewhere for us all to park, plus a cafe for tea and cakes afterwards. Favourite venues:
- Tehidy Woods – meet in the car park next to the cafe by the lake
- Scarletts, Lelant – park in the St Erth park and ride
- Long Rock – the cafe by the car park
- Hells Mouth cafe – Hells Mouth
- Gwithian – National Trust car park by the NT cafe
- Helston boating lake – take Porthleven road from Helston and car park is about 150m on the left
- Portreath/Tramways – on the road behind the beach (not the hill)
- Mawla/Redruth – Helen Rule’s farm (Helen needs to be running)
- Four Lanes – the Baldwins house (Mike and Sarah need to be running)
- Gwithian – the Allnutts house (Pat needs to be running)
- St Erth Pitch & Putt (Steve Corrigan)
- Ponsanooth – Alex Wall’s house (Alex needs to be running)
Where else do we run from?
- Other suggestions always welcome.